User avatar

winterbites

winterbites

  • Archive Re: The Field Trip [STARTED]

    Tadge The party was lame. But everyone else seems to be having fun. So maybe its just me. I hadn't drank anything yet, not wanting to smell like alcohol. Those ...

    Mar 25, 2013
  • Archive Re: Survival Island (Full/Started)

    There was a tap on my shoulder as I walked away and rubbed my eyes. I spun around, my stomach did flips as my eyes came in contact with Blaze's ...

    Mar 24, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival Island DT

    ahahaha, lol!

    Mar 24, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: What They Told You DT2

    Thanks, Jade. I'll have a think.

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Archive Re: Survival Island (Full/Started)

    Luna Rae My eyes were heavy again as I opened my eyes. Blaze, the man from before was stealing glances my way but tried to concentrate on what he was ...

    Mar 24, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: What They Told You DT2

    Yeah, I won't. That's why I haven't posted again yet c:

    Mar 24, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: What They Told You DT2

    I really don't know what to do with Vic D:< does anyone have any ideas?

    Mar 24, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival Island DT

    Anything you want me to change?

    Mar 24, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Field Trip DT

    I really don't know what to write about D:

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Archive Re: Survival Island (Full/Started)

    I woke up again from my nightmare to realise I was still in it. I let out small whimper and held my arms around my legs. Where am I? My ...

    Mar 23, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival Island DT

    Otherwise, I believe Blaze and Luna may have a lot in common. Of course, Blaze may be a bit madder. XD As one can see if they read his opener. ...

    Mar 23, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Survivors DT

    Okay, thanks.. I'll go fix my post up!

    Mar 22, 2013
  • Archive Re: Revolution [open/started]

    Blackwood wrote: Oh I was going to have the father bring slaves home in my first post. Of no one wants to start out as a slave it's fine, but ...

    Mar 22, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Survivors (started)

    I'm sorry this sucks cheese. My brain is dead *poof* Tadge has always had a beanie, I just never wrote about it :3 Tadge I watched as the scene played ...

    Mar 22, 2013
  • Archive Re: Survival Island (Full/Started)

    [b]Do not read if suicide triggers you [/b] Luna Rae I sat on the cold ground with the cool blunted blade to my torn up skin and cried, I wanted ...

    Mar 22, 2013


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow