User avatar

winterbites

winterbites

  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Crazy (DT)

    Thanks guys!

    Apr 29, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hi, my name is Leesa *people in monotone voices say "Hi Leesa"** And, I just wanna say that mostly everyone on this site are all so nice. C: I've made ...

    Apr 29, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    COVER YOUR EYES! Sorry if it's horrible, I am sick *cough** This one should work... Oh and just putting it out there methrirr123 , you're adorable.. there, I said it. ...

    Apr 29, 2013
  • Questions and Answers Re: Help deleting Storybook

    I got it done, but, Thanks anyways!

    Apr 29, 2013
  • Questions and Answers Re: Help deleting Storybook

    Thank you. That's what I ended up doing.C:

    Apr 29, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Crazy (DT)

    I'm just trying to figure out how to move it.c:

    Apr 29, 2013
  • Questions and Answers Re: Help deleting Storybook

    So I accidentally post a DT in the Storybook thread, and I don't know how to delete it.. Can someone help me?

    Apr 29, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Crazy (DT)

    I'm not too sure what you mean..c:

    Apr 29, 2013
  • Archive Re: Camp Crazy (STARTED!/ Still accepting)

    I put you guys in the Character thing I made up there ^ I was also wondering, if some of you could share this Storybook around, that would be nice. ...

    Apr 29, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Crazy (DT)

    Goodies! Any questions?

    Apr 29, 2013
  • Archive Re: Journey to The Safety Zone- Started - OPEN

    Gabriel "What's with your arm?" Caroline flung her arm out at Gab, pointing to his bandage arm. He realized how bad it must look, seeming as he had a past ...

    Apr 29, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Journey to the Safety Zone DT

    I agree. Sorry, I was sleeping when the mutant attacked, so , I won't write about it. Gonna work on my post. And also, does anyone know where ACTRESS is? ...

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Archive Re: Journey to The Safety Zone- Started - OPEN

    Gabriel Gabriel woke up with the early morning sun beaning into his eyes behind the trees. I turned my head to the side and remembered yesterdays events. When Z got ...

    Apr 28, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Put my post up and included Susanne C:

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Full - STARTED

    Alec Rose "Walk with me?" Susanne asked smiling. I smiled back and nodded stepping beside her. We walked out onto the beach, I rolled up my skinny jeans and held ...

    Apr 28, 2013


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore