User avatar

winterbites

winterbites

  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    Andy I left the mall after Ave, and I spilt ways, it was nice to see a known face again. I can't believe she got pregnant and had twins! The ...

    Jun 14, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    Andy Nan needed some more food for my cat. I also needed to get out of the house. It was driving my crazy. Rick's constant calling is really getting on ...

    Jun 10, 2013
  • Archive Re: Highschool Drama.

    Luna My breath caught in my throat as Matt stood closer to me, I wasn't sure where this was going, "Matt," I breathed and push his chest lightly. "I'm sorry," ...

    Jun 9, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Plantation DT

    Checking in!! c:

    Jun 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Plantation (Finished.)

    Posting for the notifs c:

    Jun 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High

    Andy "Let me see him." I heard Rick say outside my door for the millionth time it was starting to drive me crazy. "It isn't visiting hours and he is ...

    Jun 4, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    Answer: Because I have a voice that isn't heard. So I write to express myself.

    Jun 3, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    I wanna get Andy outt hospital, so if someone could maybe help with that c: Also, this new set up is a little confusing, ahaha xD

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    This is kinda confusing ;-;

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High

    Sorry its lame, I just can"t think right nowz and my laptop is being super sloooow ;-; Andy Yeah, I was a little disappointed when I woke up again. But, ...

    May 30, 2013
  • Archive Re: Highschool Drama.

    Matt Luna stood in the hallway looking at me as I dragged my feet up the stairs, "I'm sorry..." she whispers. "No, Luna, this isn't your fault." I smile despite ...

    May 28, 2013
  • Archive Re: Highschool Drama.

    Sorry, its been so long aye c: Matt "Look, she got locked out," I shrug, "Get over it Jess." I'm really getting sick of her big girl act in front ...

    May 28, 2013
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked is Back

    Jesse I looked up at the big boat and sighed. I really need to get away,but that water is so scary. I looked down at my ticket then handed it ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Archive Re: Highschool Drama.

    luna Matt walks me up to Jess' room, "She is kina a bit smaller then me. . ." I mumble, I was kinda tall-ish, well much taller then her. "Yeah, ...

    May 23, 2013
  • Archive Re: Highschool Drama.

    Luna I sigh as we make our way to my house in silence. "This is it," I say making him stop the car. "I'll wait till you go in." he ...

    May 22, 2013


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin