Random avatar

whatevr88

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Secrets - Chapter 2

    Because you said that her first period was English but she ended up in Social Studies? Oh, I totally forgot to change that. At first, I wanted her to have ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Secrets - Chapter 2

    I haven't written the next chapter yet, but I should be done by Wednesday or maybe sooner. I'll PM you when I post it. Anyway, I'm glad you liked it. ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Secrets - Chapter 1

    Okay. I plan on posting the next chapter sometime tomorrow, but I'll let you know when I do. I'm glad you like it so far :)

    Mar 31, 2010


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity