Random avatar

whatevr88

  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets - Chapter 3

    I'm sorry it took me so long to post Chapter 3. My computer had a really bad virus. Anyway, please read this chapter and tell me what you think!! Also, ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets - Chapter 2

    Because you said that her first period was English but she ended up in Social Studies? Oh, I totally forgot to change that. At first, I wanted her to have ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets - Chapter 2

    I haven't written the next chapter yet, but I should be done by Wednesday or maybe sooner. I'll PM you when I post it. Anyway, I'm glad you liked it. ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets - Chapter 2

    I'm not entirely satisfied with this chapter, though I don't know why. Read it and tell me what you think. - - - - - - Chapter 2 Abigail’s POV ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets - Chapter 1

    Okay. I plan on posting the next chapter sometime tomorrow, but I'll let you know when I do. I'm glad you like it so far :)

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey people!

    Thanks :) I used to write poetry a lot, but lately I haven't :( When I write fantasy sometimes it's in a different world and sometimes there's just a little ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey people!

    To answer your questions, I like to write fantasy, realistic fiction, historical fiction, and sci-fi. I like drawing people and landscapes, and sometimes animals. I usually draw in pencil, and ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey people!

    Hey, my name is Caitlyn. I just joined YWS today. I am 14 years old and I live in Boston. I do not like the Red Sox. My favorite color ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets - Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 Abigail’s POV “Math class is so boring,” my best friend Lauren complained in a whisper. I nodded in agreement. It was almost the end of the school day. ...

    Mar 30, 2010


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby