User avatar

wewinwelose

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: So This Is Goodbye

    I love the revision, I think it flows better and gets the point across in a more organized manner. Great poem, great idea, great job. Don't put yourself down, you're ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: So This Is Goodbye

    Alright, I did like the poem, but I have some pointers, hope they're helpful :) some have already been mentioned. Maybe I was the girl to shy to be loved ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eventually

    I'm sorry you don't like my poem, but telling me to scrap it is quite a bit too harsh. I don't think you fully understood the point of the poem. ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Weight

    I am kind of on the fence with this poem, I like it, but I don't really get it. I love vague poetry, I love having to guess at things ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Baying For Freedom

    I like the poem, and it touches a topic I've been very aware of for a while. I do have some things I'd like to mention but they are more ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Live On The Shore.

    I love the poem, even though it's not anything within what I would normally read or write. It seems to have a touch of originality to it that makes it ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Boulevard of Broken Dreams

    I sort of like this poem in a way, but it's too vague, and I'm not one to say that as I love vague poetry that leaves the imagination to ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eventually

    You smile, you laugh as I sit, as I stare. I cry but you don't see you know my name but you don't know me. I'm not like the posers ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pennies and Drains

    Overall this is a great poem, though I do have a few comments on it that I would like to make. First off, though I love constant rhyming as much ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm here with you

    1) when did you write this and why didn't you show it to me? 2) great poem but I have to say, IT'S OKAY TO NOT HAVE SUCH A FLAWLESS ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bury the Body

    Sickness to insanity I question my humanity. My decaying family, Is all but what remains. - Knifes into my weakened mind On excavations set to find All that we had ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Haven't slept for four days...

    Alright, first off I lose the poem from the start, the rhyming actually surprisingly doesn't seem forced and that's great.....but: "A symbol of power cannot be loaned This juggernaut must ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The light of heaven and the fire of hell.

    Alright, I'm confused, is this a poem or is this a paragraph?

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Into the night

    I called out into the night lost, not able to see. I called and called and called for help but no one came to me. I desired a savior, a ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just a day

    Haven't posted in a while, this one's a little longer than normal, but I hope everyone likes it. Your worry is wasted, I'll be just fine. Forget about the pain ...

    Nov 20, 2010


Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound