Random avatar

werewolfgirl

  • Art & Photography Re: Full Cover

    It's cool, Is that really a novel your working on, if not, you should

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: BOLD

    wow, this is really good, I'm not a poet and don't claim to be but I think even people like me can totally understand the message, it is straight forward ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Adolescent Immortals

    thank you all, I did re-edit it And so I will replace it with that and It has paragraphs!! yay!!

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My So-Called Half-Blooded Vampyre Life ; Intro and Chp. 1

    I do like it but I think more people would read it if you had some stronger voice and opinions in it, maybe even some mild humor, thats just me ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Adolescent Immortals

    Dang it! I thought, profanities running through my head to quickly for me to make sense of them. Why does this always happen to me!? I opened the front door ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: okey dokey, another newbie, hi

    Hello all. Yes another newbie and this is a very large forum. Hi again

    Jul 7, 2011


It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
— Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian