Random avatar

wawamelon

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Necessity

    I like this idea you have, you have a very good writing style. Are you going to do more? Because I actually like it ending right here, its kind of ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Trapped

    I actually like how some of the sentance lengths are similer. It gives it a distinct rythem and since it is so short, probobly won't bore a reader. Good work!

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: McDonalds Man

    I love how satiric this writing is, and i also enjoy how you listed all the different places he would go. It is fun to read because it is so ...

    Nov 29, 2011


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon