User avatar

watchmeburn

  • Other Poetry Re: Illusion

    Hey everyone, thank-you sooo much for reviewing my work, I will take all you advise on board for my next poem (not that this one is much of a poem)! ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Teacher

    Hello CaptainRandom, I really enjoyed your poem. I think it speaks a lot of truth and I can tell you feel strongly about hating this teacher of yours. I myself ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Being a Teenager

    Hi Solvalery! HAHAHAHAHAHA, your poem has so much truth, its FUNNY! I think every person who is or has been a teenager can relate to this because everything you say ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Trip To Vysehrad

    Hi Persephoneia, your pictures are amazing!! You are a very luck person to have been to castle, Vysehrad (wine castle)!! I never get to go anywhere. The best thing about ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Night Sky

    Hi R.O.C, I thought your poem was, interesting and descriptive. It was good, I can say that but I was expecting better. Like your other poems it did not tell ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Every Day and Night

    Hi Kingolions, I liked your poem simply for its simplicity! Like my short poemish thing I wrote, it is short, sharp, repetitive and gets to the point. I like the ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Crying Flower

    Hi, R.O.C, I really really loved this poem. It is very creative how you have compared your self to the flower. An excellent personification! What I liked is the darkness ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!!

    Hi Everyone, I'm new to YWS!! I have posted 2 pieces of work so far... Please review m work I look forward to your imput! I am having a lot ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Country =D

    Hi Solvalery, I love your photos!!! You said you were no photographer but for these photos you really don't need to be. You are very luck to experience and to ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Cup

    Hi ilyaeelz, I'm new to YWS! Thanx 4 reviewing my poem so now I will return the favor. Wow, your poem is quite weird but.... I LOVE IT. It just ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost

    Hi Fantasydotcom, I'm new to YWS! Thanx 4 reviewing my poem so now I will return the favor. I really liked your poem. It makes me think of everything that ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Falling

    Hi Truth, I'm new to YWS! Thanx 4 reviewing my poem so now I will return the favor. Firstly I strongly disagree with the others who have reviewed your poem!! ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Burning Light

    I LOVE IT!!!

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Bradley the Tissue

    WOW!! nothing else I can say. You are very creative and I really really love your peom!! It made me cheerful and gave me a smile!

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Illusion

    Hey everyone, this is just something I thought of. It is not much of a peom and it is very short. I'm really not sure what it is. (This is ...

    Sep 19, 2010


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi