User avatar

watchmeburn

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Secret Short Death of Mr. Everdeen

    Hi Captain, I really like this short story. I have read the books and I think you have brought an interesting new perspective to how Katniss' father died. You really ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Sky

    Hi Kat Jackson, I quite liked your poem! It is good but it could be a bit better. Maybe you could expand on it a bit more. That will make ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Bradley the Tissue

    Hi, Snoink, OMG HAHAHAHAHA!!! This is the cutest little poem I have ever read!!!! I absolutely fell in love with it! The concept/ idea is so fantastic, telling the poem ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Genetics

    Hi Abigail_W, I didn't mind your poem and surprisingly I understood it. It is very short though and as a result of this it lacks a few things like depth, ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Tears I Couldn't Shed

    Hi kingolions, I thought this great! Its very deep and powerful which makes a good poem. "You asked me why I was closed inside, but it was because I'd opened ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Fire

    Hey Kingolions, I really enjoyed this poem. I agree with redleaf, the concept and content is great! The only thing you might need to work on is the sequence so ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Tell All

    Hi Snoink, I really love this poem. Although I don’t think it is your best work I still like it. It is very catchy, in fact in reminds me of ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love

    Hi BlackDahlia, normally I hate poems on love of 3 reasons 1) They are dramatically over emotional 2) They are way too long and get boring 3) They lack purpose ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Garden

    Hi CaptianRandom, I really liked your pictures!! Hahaha, your lucky to have so many great flowers in your garden. My garden has mainly grass and trees all featuring weeds. Your ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pretty Pretty Pigs! :D

    Hi Snoink, I love your pictures. Before I go on I would like to ask 'what prompted your love of pigs?' Personally I think pigs are very cute, they are ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neko

    Hey Apple, I really love your drawing!! To me it looks a looks like a sketch because the lines are quite undefined but that is ok. Maybe you could add ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daytura in Wonderland

    Thank-you for reviewing my story....

    Sep 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daytura in Wonderland

    Thanx all. First Story don't be too mean. I'm sure I will get better :)

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death Clock

    Hi Flower Child, I really loved this poem. It is fantastic, creative and dark all at the same time. I love the idea of the clock. It is very imaginative! ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Alchemyst

    Hi Redleaf, I loved our review/ summary. It is gripping and makes people curious about the book while not giving too much away! I myself have read the 'The Alchemyst' ...

    Sep 22, 2010


Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)