User avatar

watchmeburn

  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I go to school with 6 other YWS users... One of them was the first one of us to get it, got us to join!!

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone

    Hey there, Everyone else has pretty much summed up YWS. But I thought I would say hello as well :D .... I'm watchmeburn, or, burn, or, er, watch, and some ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Desktop backgrounds?

    Hey Calligraphy, These photos are GREAT!! :) I really liked the first one. It was AMAZING! I would definitely have the first one as my desktop background. It is a ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: tears

    Hey asweeney1919, I really liked this poem. I wrote a poem very similar so it is great to find someone who writes poetry like me!! It was short sharp, simple ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, people :)

    Hahaha new 13 year old... *Puts on adult voice* Hello little one (jokes I'm only 15!), welcome to YWS. (Adult voice over). I LOVE this site and I'm sure you ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Hello Rem, a very warm welcome to YWS!! I'm watchmeburn. I really hope you enjoy this site as much as I have. Any questions, just ask me or anyone else ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Autumn.

    Hello snailsareslimy, First of all I REALLY loved your photos!! They are so amazing from the beautiful colours you have captured to fit in with the Autumn theme to the ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Bed

    Hello CaptianRandom, There is not a great deal to review because all the others have taken everything to say and I do agree with them... I did not mind this ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Time Rift

    Hi ShaddowSoldier, Um well, I really don't think you should drop this story. What I think you should do is use TIGERSPRITE to correct and change your story to make ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Angel - Rated 18+ (STRICTLY!!!!!!!!!)

    Hi TheBigCheese, Hahaha. It’s not a poem and it’s not a story so I can't really review it. However I will tell you what needs improving. I do agree with ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: I gave you my heart

    Hi CaptianRandom, There is really not much to review here because Calligraphy, RepublicOfCoter and jashbagabaldo pretty much summed everything up. But I would like to let you know what I ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A day paridise....

    Hi lightningbolt, I really liked this...er... what ever it is! The first thing would be is to put it under something else instead of general fiction novels. Maybe even put ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: 3000 REVIEWS PARTAY!!!!!!!

    GREAT JOB!! Now beat the record...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Butterfly Tiger

    Hi Yuriiko, I think your drawing is FANTASTIC!! People like to pick on the small details but really you can't with a drawings. Unless that person can draw the exact ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: HeartBeat

    Hi LukanRinta, I liked your poem! It was very heart filled and packed with emotion but it that made it even better. It is a good length for a poem. ...

    Sep 23, 2010


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt