User avatar

wannawrite2

  • Questions and Answers Re: how do I delete some of the stories I've posted?

    it's just that... oh just please help me, right now I'm lost and can't find the right words so can anyone please tell me how? :smt009 :smt009

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Questions and Answers Re: how do I follow people???

    yeah I'm new, and i have posted alot already but i want to follow my friend who says she has an account help please =0

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys...uhhh...hehehe, so I'm a newbie...hello

    Hey, well the name is Jasmine and well, I'm fifteen in age and I'm from the Phillippines. Ever since I was in the sixth grade (that's where people-students, family,teachers and ...

    Apr 14, 2012


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien