User avatar

walshie

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Hi, Chris! (I do like your username yet I type like a snail so it is quicker this way :P) Anyways... Welcome to YWS! Lily has already told you everything ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...Hello?

    hi nutmegan! Emo depressing stuff is the bomb, I can never write anything without it going all depressing at the end. Can't wait to read your vampire story! Are you ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new

    Hi, Sarah, welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll love it here, all of the people are really friendly and help you with your writing quite a lot! So, what music ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing....

    Hi Tay Star and Welcome to YWS! You should check out the help & support section of the site but you should know that you have to review two other ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: (:

    Welcome! So what music do you like? What grade are you? I'm doing my grade 1 piano next year. P.M me if you want to chat =)

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Face.

    Hi Martisha! Welcome to YWS! I find it quite weird that everything you said got my nodding in a 'just like me!' sort of way (except for the virtual school ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Can you tell Im new? --Sam/Skl02134

    Dnt worry everyone on here is really honest and helpful. P.M me if you want to chat =)

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: konichiwa.

    Woah, I respect you, I tried to learn Japanese but went for Spanish and French instead =). What music/TV/etc. do you like? Feel free to p.m me if you want ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there, i'm not new but i havent been on here for a while.

    Had totally the same problem but I was on LJ then where everyone shuns you if you haven't been on in a while lol.

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Yall

    Hey, welcome to the site! I only joined yesterday and everyone here is so kind, so don't worry, you'll make loads of friends! Cool we're the same age =). If ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Are You A Published Author?

    Yeah, there's a company over here in England that holds a competition every few months and publishes a book for each area with the winning entries in and one of ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there I'm new =)

    Hi, I just joined here and I think this community is amazing =). Well, my name is Louise and I'm 13, I love music and writing (mostly alternative music and ...

    Oct 15, 2008


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson