User avatar

walshie

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hi all, I'm Louise :). So I was here, then I left, then I came back, then I left again, then I grew up a little and became even stranger ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    6/10 HSM FTW XD. 1 - I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry 2 - Heartbeat - Scouting for girls 3 - Teddy Picker - Arctic Monkeys 4 - Room ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10. Variety is the spice of life :D. 1- Homecoming - Kanye West ft. Chris Martin 2 - Let's Dance To Joy Division - The Wombats (One of my favourite ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: boredom?

    http://www.bored.com. I don't know whether it's a forum but it's the only thing on our school network that isn't blocked. Yahoo! also has forums, doesn't it?

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Internet Connection?

    It's quick but my computer isn't =)

    Oct 15, 2008


it is quite something to wound someone and then pity their scars
— canopy