User avatar

walshie

  • Lyric Poetry Re: 3 words that never seem to pass my lips

    This is a true story so I hope it doesn't sound too much like fiction: I love you. Three words so simple to say, Yet so difficult to mean, Words ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hand In Hand

    Wow this was really powerful and I liked it a LOT. The fire in our eyes, the fire in hour hearts. Is it supposed to say 'hour'? If so, okay, ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Another Love Poem

    This poem was so emotional it made me strangely happy. It was so well-written and the rhyming was spot-on. Your love was like a vine It wouldn’t let me go, ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: (:

    Welcome! So what music do you like? What grade are you? I'm doing my grade 1 piano next year. P.M me if you want to chat =)

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Face.

    Hi Martisha! Welcome to YWS! I find it quite weird that everything you said got my nodding in a 'just like me!' sort of way (except for the virtual school ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Can you tell Im new? --Sam/Skl02134

    Dnt worry everyone on here is really honest and helpful. P.M me if you want to chat =)

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: konichiwa.

    Woah, I respect you, I tried to learn Japanese but went for Spanish and French instead =). What music/TV/etc. do you like? Feel free to p.m me if you want ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there, i'm not new but i havent been on here for a while.

    Had totally the same problem but I was on LJ then where everyone shuns you if you haven't been on in a while lol.

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 can't read it but it looks cool =). HIRO NAKAMURA!!! He is a cool time-travelling hero from heroes, which is on the 4th episode over here atm. Hiro right ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: boredom?

    http://www.bored.com. I don't know whether it's a forum but it's the only thing on our school network that isn't blocked. Yahoo! also has forums, doesn't it?

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10. Scary yet strangely cool. Reminds me somewhat of Terry Pratchett's Hogfather. I don't really know why =).

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Yall

    Hey, welcome to the site! I only joined yesterday and everyone here is so kind, so don't worry, you'll make loads of friends! Cool we're the same age =). If ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I hate my poems

    Nice poem, dude =). Come on, just reading this tells me your writing is pretty good!

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Are You A Published Author?

    Yeah, there's a company over here in England that holds a competition every few months and publishes a book for each area with the winning entries in and one of ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Kinda. I got it cut recently but it's below my shoulders (btw, your icon :'[ ) The person below me has never heard of The Wombats

    Oct 15, 2008


Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket