User avatar

walshie

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hi all, I'm Louise :). So I was here, then I left, then I came back, then I left again, then I grew up a little and became even stranger ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (poem deleted)

    deleted.

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Hi, Chris! (I do like your username yet I type like a snail so it is quicker this way :P) Anyways... Welcome to YWS! Lily has already told you everything ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Harriet

    Don't listen to all the negative things, I really liked your poem. It wasn't perfect, but it was venting your sorrow. Who cares that it's about a chicken? Just because ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Language

    Wow, I really liked this, the words fit together easily and the rhyming isn't off in one place (that i can see, anyway). Nice work =)

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Music

    wow, this reads like a fall out boy song, the words are powerful and I understand what you're getting at (That's a big compliment, I love those guys =]) I ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...Hello?

    hi nutmegan! Emo depressing stuff is the bomb, I can never write anything without it going all depressing at the end. Can't wait to read your vampire story! Are you ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    6/10 HSM FTW XD. 1 - I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry 2 - Heartbeat - Scouting for girls 3 - Teddy Picker - Arctic Monkeys 4 - Room ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10. Variety is the spice of life :D. 1- Homecoming - Kanye West ft. Chris Martin 2 - Let's Dance To Joy Division - The Wombats (One of my favourite ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new

    Hi, Sarah, welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll love it here, all of the people are really friendly and help you with your writing quite a lot! So, what music ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Glass Box

    I really liked this, the isolation that they feel is really strong :). Favourite line: I get inside their heads Yet they don’t know I exist And I save their ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Messing Up These Mean Streets

    Hope you understand what I'm getting at: Flashy tracksuits and tacky bling, Designer labels adorning everything. Angry faces Under worn caps, Acting on their emotions Without all the facts. Blaring ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing....

    Hi Tay Star and Welcome to YWS! You should check out the help & support section of the site but you should know that you have to review two other ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What are you?

    Wow, this was really powerful and I enjoyed it =) Couldn't see anything wrong with it tbh. Perhaps you are a demon, a succubus, a hedonistic devil, slowly, quenching your ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Peaceful Dream

    This was a good poem but I think the rhyming could do with a little work. He sheath his sword and stabbed my brother. Holstered his gun and shot my ...

    Nov 9, 2008


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.