User avatar

wakegirl

wakegirl

  • Randomosity Re: One word at a time

    but

    Sep 28, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Writing Habits

    I either need to be completely alone when I write or only surrounded by other people who are writing. And I like to write in the dark too :) but ...

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Literally dive into my favourite Harry Potter book! That would be incredible. Would you rather be in one film that's a huge success and then never be able to be ...

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Face your wrath definitely! (I could take you :)) Only kidding how do I join your SB? Would you rather spend another two years at school or have to steal ...

    May 19, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: #TeamTortoise

    I joined this week and so far I've done at least one review per day- yay! Although that has only been three days... I shall become a tortoise yet!

    May 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    God- I imagine I would look nicer as a god than a hulk :/ would you rather be sent to prison for murder or for rape?

    May 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Umm, Drown- I like the water, even if I was dyeing. Would you rather be in a car crash and then a coma for 100 years and wake up after ...

    May 17, 2012


That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee