User avatar

wafflewolf7

wafflewolf7

  • Lounge, The Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

    I like alliteration and wolves... also waffles... :D

    Dec 10, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Spookify Your Avatar

    Hey everyone!! What needs to be added? (pumpkin, witch hat, spider web, etc.): Current Avatar: Could yo maybe give my little wolf a witch hat? 'Tis the season!!

    Oct 14, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: What's your old person name?

    I'm Ruby!!

    Oct 3, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!

    W hite O striches L ay F lat I n C ase A llison L aughs

    Oct 3, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Spookify Your Avatar

    This is probably really stupid but how do you do this? I cant add the picture of my avatar to the comment... :(

    Oct 3, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: want friends pls

    hi i am friend and will talk to you

    Sep 13, 2018
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Religion Evil?

    I believe that religion is not evil. It is true, people have done bad things in the past due to their beliefs, such as the crusades. Hey, bad things are ...

    Sep 13, 2018
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is There a God?

    Personally, I believe that there IS a God. I think that it goes something like this: if a human makes a crayon, it was created. But it was only created ...

    Sep 13, 2018


A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb