Random avatar

w1seone

  • Other Poetry Re: Simplicity

    hmmm.... it's late. i can't sleep.. typed it up.. and i need an opinion. it might be an opening piece for my school news paper this semester. just tell me ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inconveinent Truths

    thanks for the honesty! i really do appreciate it. alright cool, i'll most definately look into what you said.

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inconveinent Truths

    I wrote this after a disagreement between my friend and I, and I felt really bad about, so i wrote how it all happened. From the first event to the ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: so uh... hi!

    Hi there! I'm Chanel, but most of my friends call me "W1se" i don't know why but.. they do. well the reason i came here is because well.. i love ...

    Jul 25, 2007


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan