User avatar

vixeyt

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Planned Insanity Chapter 1

    I would have enjoyed this a lot more if you had put more description in, made more comparisons to help give a better overall image (make it easier to vizualize ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I Held Time in my Hand

    It was a very interesting poem. Not the sort of poem I would normally read and like so congratulations!

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sucrose

    Sugar sweet lips, Tender curving hips. Shiny eyes of blue, Cheeks a careful hue. Your beauty will be mine As I spill your red wine. Earthy browns will do, Truly ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Romeo's Sacrifice

    Loss is felt keenly More keenly When it is one you loved meanly So meanly I gave it all All and more For you, my eternal flower Withered before you ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Twin Riddles Chapter 6

    “ My first question to you is why you have approached me now to offer your assistance. Why now? Why not years ago?” “ I had thought you would ask ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Twin Riddles Chapter 5

    “ Right! I want answers!” Harry shouted as he strode across the Drawing Room to stand in front of Mariana. Remus stood beside her and squeezed her hand and looked ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Twin Riddles Chapter 4

    There was a shocked silence as he entered the room and grinned at everyone. “ Why’s it snowing? Inside?” He asked. Then his eyes fell on Christina. He was at ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Twin Riddles Chapter 3

    As soon as Christina apparated back into her room she was pounced on. “ Did the Potter boy accept your offer?” “ I did not get an answer but they ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Twin Riddles Chapter 2

    Christina had left shortly after she had been accepted as not being a Death Eater. Harry was stunned and so was everyone else in the room. “ Can we trust ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twin Riddles

    She had been waiting for so long. So very long and now that the moment was fast approaching she was nervous. In a few hours it would be decided whether ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: See beyond.3

    “ Here we are. Kings cross-station. It’s only 10:45 so there was no need for you to worry Hermione.” “ How did you know Tonks?” “ You were rather loud ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dorson's Girl.3

    “I’m not finished yet. As I was saying why don’t you order a Chinese or get a KFC or Indian?” No one said anything then a blond haired midget piped ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dorson's Girl.3

    “I’m not finished yet. As I was saying why don’t you order a Chinese or get a KFC or Indian?” No one said anything then a blond haired midget piped ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dorson's Girl

    “OK YOUSE TWO! BREAK UP THE LOVE AND ROMANCE! YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT WHEN YOU WERE ALIWE!” A midget walked over to Amelia and the man she was with, ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: See beyond

    CHAPTER 1 Boredom Buster Harry never thought after everything that had happened that he would be packing his trunk full of clothes and equipment to go to Hogwarts. This year, ...

    Jun 16, 2007


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson