User avatar

vixeyt

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Clinging Onto Perfection

    I liked how you gave a description of her feelings and not just of what was happening. I believe the words 'short but sweet' would apply here. Are you intending ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A new splice of two classic fairy tales...

    I take off my invisable hat to you for attempting to do something with fairy tales. I really enjoyed it. There isn't really much else I can say except maybe ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blind

    This was a very good poem. I liked pretty much everything about it. I would just like to point out that I comment on the piece and not the words, ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A mixture of blood with tears

    It wasn't really a good poem. No offence. In fact, I don't really think it could be called a poem at all. I'm not going to comment at all on ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In This Heart Of Ours

    The moon and the stars are my true loves, the night my only companion. Some may find this an unusual statement but then ‘some’ do not know me. Very few ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do you hear me crying?

    That was beautiful. Very moving and thought provoking. I especially liked how the parents were reffered to as 'Mommy' and 'Daddy'. It added that touch of innocence that only children ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why then?

    If someone gets mad at you for mentioning God just tell them to get over it. God is a word/diety that can be used by anyone and everyone in any ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: warum scheint die Licht nicht weiter? [Dresden]

    That was a rather unusual poem (in my opinion). Unusual but good. I'm saying good, rather than great or brilliant because, well. Whilst I was reading it it was just ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: In Memoriam

    Sorry about it being depressing for you. You mentioned what they say at someone's funeral. The 'Dearly Beloved...' is actually used at weddings. My using it, therefore, is a bit ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Drop Of Peace

    My hand trembles As I reach for the knife. Moonlight spills through the window. The shiny, silver edge glitters. What drives me to do this? The answer; I do not ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: In Memoriam

    In Memoriam Dearly Beloved We are gathered here Today To remember those who bravely fell. Fell to the sound of wailing sirens, Fell to the sound of laughing tyrants. Fell ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sucrose

    Thank you for your comments, they are much appreciated. I didn't base this on the twilight books. I have never even seen any of them in bookshops or libraries, let ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Sisters

    It's a load of rubbish isn't it? My first attempt at seeing what happens when I force myself to write. The results were worse than usual. Thank you for leaving ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Try This On For Size

    That was very well written and thought provoking. I liked the repitition of 'try this on for size'. Really brings the message home. It sounded rather bitter and angry, or ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Those blue eyes

    That was so sweet it made me smile. It may only have been a few lines but it was still really good, lots of feeling in it.

    Oct 10, 2008


What's the point of being a grown-up if you can't be a bit childish sometimes?
— 4th Doctor