User avatar

vixeyt

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love's eternal

    It's kind of all over the place. Really no offence. Didn't get much of anything about it really and, to be frank, it was kind of like a chore for ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sucrose

    Apologies if it did sound repatative. I hope that, overall. Everyone enjoyed it. Yes, I mean if I had just called it sugar it would be a bit boring and ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: In Memoriam

    Oh no! Why? Please, tell me.

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Indecision

    Not as clear as it could be.

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What Is And Was

    Thank you for that. Oh Passion! Never fear. For pasta is here.

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Indecision

    It isn't that bad. I just can't recognize any clear story or anything for that matter. It's held together okay though and it flows smooth enough.

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    Angels And Demons by Dan Brown (3rd time) Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Phillips Interview With The Vampire by Anne Rice Son Of A Witch by Gregory Maguire (2nd time) ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Are You A Published Author?

    Nobody ever wants to touch any of my work. Despite that, I am determined that someone will pick it up.

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heart ache

    Oh now that. THAT was beautiful. Absolutly gorgeous. Wonderfully written and the feeling behind it. There's proper recognizable feeling behind it! So sad and sorrowful. Yet so (yes I am ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Beast

    There's not really much I can say about this except for I have no real idea exactly where that was going. Idea wise, all I got was a predator. Not ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love and Bubblegum.

    It was rather cute but it didn't really do much for me. It was just a description than anybody could pull together. There was nothing behind it really. It was ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Runaway

    That was absolutly superb! Utter brilliance and genius. Congratulations! It sounded so pretty yet there was a touch of sadness shall I say, about it. All round, a beautiful piece.

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What Is And Was

    My heart is heavy My head is light My eyes are wide My mouth is thin. My cheeks are pale My smile is false My lips are blue My brow ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Killing

    This is a good poem. It almost sounded to me as though it should be the sort of poem that should be whispered if it was even to be read ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My father was killed in Iraq

    That was very well written. I espcially liked the letter at the end. It gave the piece a perfect ending. For some people, Iraq is a very tender subject and ...

    Oct 13, 2008


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)