User avatar

vixeyt

  • Lyric Poetry Re: new

    They were interesting poems and I liked them an ickle bit. There was just something about them though that I wasn't overly keen on. Then, there's also the fact I ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Herasy and Treason

    I hated my name, despised it beyond all belief. That is why I stopped using it. Mary. It was a good name. A good, strong name. A catholic name. The ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For Bee

    You already know how 'awwwwww' I think this is. It's so cute and sweet and 'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'. That's kind of all I can say about it. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    Why does that not surprise me eh? Thanks for leaving the comment though.

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Ying For My Yang

    United we stand Divided we fall Forever united Never divided I see you and you see me In a way, no other can We shine together and We climb together ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: With And Without

    Without you I am lost Without you I am hopeless Without you I am angry Without you I am hateful Without you I am hurt Without you I am lonely ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Cost Of Conflict

    We are one in the same Although we look different, sound different We are the same Deep inside. We hurt the same We love the same We hope the same ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Drop Of Peace

    I can't do happy. For some strange reason I cannot do happy. It's quite depressing actually.

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Romeo's Sacrifice

    That's relativly happyish. I thought it was actually quite sweet and cute myself. Saying that, I think Johnny Depp as Sweeny Todd is quite sweet and cute. And overbearingly hot. ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: count your blessings

    It didn't grab me and I didn't enjoy it, personally. However, very clear message, good message and it was conveyed in a 'sit up and listen' way.

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love

    There was a few technical errors I could pick up on but I don't do that. That's not how I review. I review the actul piece, not the technical stuff. ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Desperate for your love

    I hate Religion and 'God' so much. I do not believe that 'God' exists and I just needed to let you know that. Absolutly brilliant poem! Wonderfully written, very clear ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I got published!

    Thats brilliant! Well done you!

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    Thank you for the comment. I'm glad that you found it 'WOW'. The chances of me getting any of my stuff published are very slim but I'm pleased that you ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    My smile is as true as your love As you recite sweet sonnets Of Sorrow and tragic Release. My heart is as free as your hands As they caress me ...

    Oct 14, 2008


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor