User avatar

vixeyt

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled as of yet

    Today was to be my last day on this earth, around all these people. How strange to think that tomorrow, when the sun rose, I would not see it. I ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Herasy and Treason

    Her last words came from my mind, to my knowledge no one in history has said them. Yes, we shall all laugh at my mispelling the word heresy. :) The ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Creatures of Shadow

    It is really quick. I was hoping for a bit more build-up, a bit more description of evrything. I wanted to be there, seeing it all, nearly feeling it but ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I eat reviews

    My vampire story. I'll try mail you the perfect kitten.

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Herasy and Treason

    Thank you, both of you, for reading it and for posting replies. It's lovely that you've expressed an interest in it. Unfortunatly my time is currently being taken up by ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Jealousy

    Good description, good word choice and generally good. I can't say I enjoyed reading it though. Hope I haven't hurt your feelings or anything.

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Murder In The Dark

    In the valley of shadows Below the blood red moon There lurks a monstrous presence Not to leave us soon Many stray across it's path Never to return to home ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: This Heart Of Ours, Chapter 2

    I managed to catch a television series not that long ago; The Tudors. One of the main characters of series one and two was a woman by the name of ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sun and the Moon

    That was brilliantly written and very fabby. It had the fab factor. Officially. Bee's fab factor. Well done!

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: American Economy in Crisis

    My view; didn't they learn ANYTHING from 1929?

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: End of

    Luke affectionately fondled Lillian's hair as the wind played with the leaves of trees in the forest below them. Tears were streaming down her face and even though her eyes ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Nectar of the Gods

    That was brilliantly done. Very enjoyable. Have you written anything else like this? If so, I would be very interested in reading it.

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Not Always So

    First things first. Please DON'T have a go at me for wht I'm actually writing. See, I've always thought. Bellatrix Lestrange. Maybe she wasn't really that bad. Hence my tag ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Sleep

    Yet again, a good poem. I liked it better than your other one. Probably because I could kind of slightly relate to it. It seemed rather personal to me. Please ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Life and war

    I actually quite liked that. No, I need to say something a bit more than that don't I? Well, it was a good enough poem and it was written oaky ...

    Oct 17, 2008


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind