User avatar

vixeyt

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Spirit Smoke

    That was very nice, and well written in my mind at least. Just have to say though, I had no idea what it was about really, that doesn't affect my ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hope in Horror

    I remember once upon a time When skys were blue and grass was lime Our children laughed and all were pleased To live in a world that wasn’t diseased This ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: When You Fall

    I see what you meant in your note but that doesn't really matter, all that matters is the content so don't ask why I even said that to begin with. ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just me and You

    Well it's very simple and it's straight to the point. No meandering around or anything just straight into it. I didn't enjoy it all that much because I was thinking ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sight For The Ready Made

    Do you want to see? See through my eyes Do you want to see? See the truth and the lies I might be odd Strange, different, scary But all I ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    Even if you hadn't said that you wrote it after your grandparents had died I still would have been able to get that you were obviously a bit upset or ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Sweet Revolution

    This is the end of all we know Nothing will be the same and so We must prepare for what is to come Prepare even though it is doubted by ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Battered But Not Broken

    That was rather refreshing, a nice, short, simple poem. I particularly liked the repition of 'I sit' It was very effective and you didn't use it too much which is ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Midnight Masquerades

    That was too short for me, I would have liked to have seen a bit more, heard a bit more about what was going on. Fantastic images and good description. ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I have no idea

    This is NOT the best poem I've ever written, just thought I'd tell you. Hope you enjoy it though :) Why hello there I'm death, nice to meet you Oh ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Pantoum for Pyromaniacs

    Certainly an interesting poem, no doubt about that. It flowed rather well as all good poems should. A note on the repatition though; at first it was ok but after ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Losing My Mind

    The first three lines in the first stanza being repeated in the second stanza was a nice touch I thought. The general feelings were pretty easy to understand. It was ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Twilight

    I'm really sorry but I wasn't that taken with your poem. I'm sure lots of others would agree but that's my opinion. I didn't really get that much feeling from ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lets sing the body Necropathic.

    That was certainly different to the poetry I'm use too and, as such, it was actually quite refreshing. I was a bit confused at certain points though The description was ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cupids Cruelty

    And so I will say 'Go ahead' for I cannot bear To see you this way Deafeated and dejected And so I will smile and laugh In years to come ...

    Apr 20, 2009


today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton