User avatar

vixeyt

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fallen Tears

    That was really good. I liked the fact that Rebecca appriciated nature. And that she didn't mind talking to trees. And at the dance, she would rather have been reading.

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Sisters

    " Your late! Shut the door quietly and do not trip over anything! We both know how clumsy you are!" A cloaked figure scurried into the small hut from the ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Couple Hell

    I would really appreiciate if you could read my story and comment on it. Thanks. Jakson Beech stared at the small tuna mayo sandwich sitting on the table in front ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: HISTORICAL WRITING SHARING

    Historical fiction? Then post it here. Cause I want to read it and so does everyone else. So post it and get feedback. Go on. Moved -- The Imp

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Unaddressed Innoscence #1

    It's very good. I enjoyed it. It was a little bit confusing but apart from that. I thought it was good. Good on you! Whereabouts is it set? :D

    Jan 6, 2007


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence