User avatar

vixeyt

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Faith Amrita

    Eep. I kinda got the feeling that he abuses her. Iactually thought, when you said Faith, that it was a girl. It might be because I never really thought of ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Aunt Clara

    This is not all that bad cook. Take it as a compliment because you know that I think Romances are.. Well. You know that I just don't like romances because ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: none

    ooooooo. Nice. If you've got more can you post, so I can read. Please?

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Story of Skye Phantom - Chapter 1

    Nice. Good. I knew as soon as you described the Mage that she was most likely a vampire. The wayshe spoke and looked and danced with Skyeproved this. Then of ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dorson's Girl

    A cruel smile spread across her thin lips as she approached the wall and the thin, bloody heap. The heap was a young girl with blond hair wearing a yellow ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Eden

    More will be posted later on if anyone wants to read more.

    Mar 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Yin Yang

    Wel done. That was a perfect illustration of that fact that things could very easily slip from being simple to complicated, fromk either white or black to grey. Well done.

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dove

    Dove White bird flying through the air, Wings wide open spreading goodness everywhere. Olive branch in beak, Travelling to every peak. But what is this oh little dove, I cannot ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter, Godrics Hollow.

    "Harry?" Asked Hermionie tentivly. Harry had his back to both Ron and Hermionie and was staring at two marble headstones. James Potter. Beloved Husband, Fantastic son, Devoted Father. Corugoes, True, ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Layden Lady

    LAYDEN LADY This story has been retold based on letter and diary entries from Lucile Layden, Robert Layden and Andrew Layden. Some of the story is based on the activities ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Eden

    Everyone talked about that large house on the hill. Spectacular gardens, they said. Beautiful house, they said. Shame about the people, they said. The owners of Falkand House, Mr and ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Inevitable Conclusion

    That's just the sort of think we need in stories. More why do I exist what is my purpose stories.

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sweet

    Um. Nothing bad here. But I don't get it.

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lycanthropy

    I don't pick out mistakes or anything I just write what I think of the story. It's good. Got a bit of homour in there. Even if it wasn't meant ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: End of

    Luke affectionately fondled Lillian's hair as the wind played with the leaves of trees in the forest below them. Tears were streaming down her face and even though her eyes ...

    Feb 6, 2007


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.