Random avatar

victoria781

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suitor

    Nice job :) It was nice to read something with a different structure. I think you could probably use a bit more detail, so that I have a clearer image ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Passing Time

    I like how this rhymes. It's great but for a couple lines that don't fit the rhyme scheme. "And then the evening unfolds" (add another syllable) "To view with serenity ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Unknown Blues

    "The beating of my heart, increases as light goes dark." "My feelings grow stronger, Though I know nothing of you." "Is this true?" (Don't need the "though") "The thought of ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    Haha, I loved the first two lines. Great passion in that. Not so much the following two; they sounded, to me, a bit weaker "You made me...you made me..." I ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Help me with this poem?

    Took this one down...hated it

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Appreciate

    I think the 3rd stanza should be left out. It adds nothing to the poem. Also, there is quite a bit of stalling in the poem...I wish you'd condense it. ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Job of the Writer

    Hmm...I was told by some poet great that good poems will always paint an image. No matter the topic, the words you share must detail some picture in the mind. ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dear Dreamer

    Oh, I loved this. It was great to read. I don't know much about meter, but something seemed a bit off at times...I felt inclined to add or take away ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fine, I Wrote a Love Poem.

    Hey, I 'm new and I have little experience. I, honestly, am a little intimidated in here and do not mean to belittle anyone.. I will say I liked this ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A shallow puddle

    How is this poem? Good, bad? What needs improvement? A shallow puddle near the middle of the road The clouds have now tired from crying so much The water lays ...

    Nov 27, 2010


For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn