Random avatar

victoria781

  • Lyric Poetry Re: A lost stone

    I wrote this 2 years ago. I do see I need to work on punctuation :/ lol A lost stone moreso, thrown away given a look, a second glance perhaps ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Love turned to hate

    [quoteMy love, I hate you,This passion in my heart,Stems not from unending springs of love,It comes from the stench of the stale river,Where we once knew love.The mantle of love ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Delirium

    This is great. Far beyond other poems I've read here today :) Great imagery and use of metaphor

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Days Teach Me

    "Days teach me To always dream However, it may never come true But that's the best way To live my life through." Should be: "Days teach me To always dream. ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You

    Great piece :) You should work to omit all "I" 's from the poem to strengthen it.

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: ......noname...

    You reduce me; I am so small. Of all things in this world You are what breaks me To this. I am so small. Nothing else; You blind me from ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Imagine Me and You..

    Imagine me and you on a ship, on a broken wooden mass; we float. The waves, which toss and turn our hope, would stop and we would find ourselves alone ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The stain (I'm terrible with titles...)

    The stain will not come out. Perhaps I have not tried enough or really cared to change it. A single drop of red wine; another anniversary. Sipping from a glass ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Cry to the Moon

    Great job :) I love the image it gave me of a choir howling to the moon. Imagery is always the first I look for in a poem. So with ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: White Wall

    I'm just slightly confused. In the beginning, are you outside and looking into the sky? Maybe you could say "when staring into space" and "looking at the stars, I feel ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Obsession

    Hey :) I say you need to focus on an image. It feels like a list, so I'm not understand/getting the emotion you intend for me to feel. You do ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ephemeral Girl

    Fantastic :) It's a great little piece of story. Talent if you were able to write that up quickly on your phone. I would wish it to be a little ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: help with grammar/structure of poems?

    Don't focus on it while writing. Just write whatever comes to mind, and if necessary, make small changes. In the meantime, read other poems and learn a bit about the ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Disappearing photograph

    Tracing the outline of her face, from a photograph... It's a cloudy day in the mind of memory. The curve of a forehead is lost in thick air. Sharpened mountain ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Friends

    Second line: Would be like an (and no comma) Fourth line: Did you mean "wandering I liked it well enough. I say it could probably have flowed better; the verses ...

    Jan 12, 2011


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman