User avatar

veronicafletcher

  • Art & Photography Re: My Sister

    Here's another photo of Natalie in the yellow shirt. Same old swing.... different angle.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Sister

    Here's one of her on the same swing...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Sister

    Here are some pics of my little sister. I hope they're good, because it took me about an hour to force her into that dress... :P

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Black Stone

    It's okay but it's you which isn't okay :!: This is what I have to say:

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A Day in The Life of a Fountain

    Plip. Plip. Plip. Plip-plop, plip-plop. Plip-SHWASH! Plop-KACHANG! SHWASH! KA-CHANG! SHWASH! The gleaming metal fountain Turns on in the morning. Starts with a trickle, Like a dove’s coo. Building a

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Summer Day

    Do you guys think that this even has a chance, or should I just give up on it? Thank you for the comments!

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Baseball Bat

    **UPDATED**

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Baseball Bat

    First of all, Jamie did not kill her father. And second, you will see why the bat only has one blood sample on it. I think I'm going to reverse ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Rhythm of Life

    **UPDATED**

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Asthma

    OK I updated it, with a little more detail.

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: 1,2

    I also agree with cadmium. This is not poetry. It's just a continued children's rhyme. Furthermore, it makes no sense whatsoever.

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: a to zzzzzzzzzz

    That was a good approach, but you need to be serious. Stop posting junk!

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: U.R

    Fishface- Stop. Just stop. The junk you post as either already been written or is just dumb. Stop before you are kicked out of here for good.

    Apr 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Luna

    Great. You have amazing talent, and I loved the whole '5 Things You Should Know About Me' thing. I personally think you should have waited to explain why you don't ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    your once raging power; now not racing at all How is the power raging and racing? Try revising 'now not'. You also used 'rage' twice in the poem. Try changing ...

    Apr 4, 2007


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman