User avatar

vamplord12

  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    A.N. Sasuke1214 will not be in the story book for a while so thats why I sent his character off on some mission to find another hybrid. So if you ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    ~ZANE~ "Yes, I am Zane. and what would your name be?" I said, trying to say something intelligent. "I'm Jase, where am I?" "You are in the headquarters of The ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    ~SYVILIOUS~ I hear a crash from the next room over. It was the room occupied by the new girl. I rush out of my room and into the hallway. I ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    ~SYVILIOUS~ I hear a voice outside my room, it is Kratos. "Hey Syv, Zane wants us to make a room for a leopard, since room 5 is the next one ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    ~ZANE~ I get out of the building with not much time to spare. As I run from the building I call up Kratos. "Hey bro, I need a room for ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    A.N. SIC, you can bring yourself in, but you might want to be in another country or state and you can meet up with us later. also...after much thought and ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    PROLOGUE 2 years before actual story Five scientists were huddled around an operating table. On the table was a boy who looked around 13. This boy, was a vampire. And ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Description of storyline: scientists who know about the creatures of the night have come to discover a new type of scientific uses: fusing the vampire race with that of an ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: As Darkness Draws Near...

    the only way i can post is if someone posts something!!!!!!!!!!!!! so post or this storybook will mean nothing and i will abandon it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am serious i will leave ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: As Darkness Draws Near...

    *PRIMUS* note: im srry i couldnt post in a while, my internet hates me but im here now. i sit there on the floor for a while. thinking. wondering. wondering ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: As Darkness Draws Near...

    *PRIMUS* "because i realize now that what i did to sabien was wrong when i thought he murdered my wife. i also know that what i did to my daughter ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: As Darkness Draws Near...

    *SIRE* "you know what," i said, "why dont we go back to your apartment so i can talk about this in front of the others without them trying to kill ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: As Darkness Draws Near...

    *SIRE* back at my apartment, i thought about what had just happened. if she is my daughter and i killed her sire for nothing, then how did my wife die ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: As Darkness Draws Near...

    *SIRE* "do you want me to kill her too?" i yelled. "if you get off me maybe ill consider letting her go!" unfortunately for trent's sake, he didnt get off. ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: As Darkness Draws Near...

    *SIRE* "i have to meet her in the sahara desert... now thats an odd place to meet." i start getting ready to go to the sahara when i remember something... ...

    Sep 21, 2007


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott