User avatar

vamplord12

  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Sorry guys, end of summer i was kinda busy and it is the start of im even busier than i was before...i'll post soon, dont worry

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    A.N. Believe me, soon, things will be mixed up. ~ZANE~ Jase and I are still running and we hear a thumping noise a little in the distance. It is a ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Sorry guys, I was sick and didn't feel up to posting but I'm well enough to post now. ~ZANE~ Watching Jase sleep, I saw that even then she looked beautiful. ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    ~ZANE~ I wake up to see Jase standing there in shock, the contents of my bag spread across the ground. "What happened? Why is all my stuff strewn on the ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    ~ZANE~ I pulled away for a second to explain things to Jase. "You are the first female hybrid I have talked to, actually, you are the first female hybrid I ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    A.N. Ok, 2 things. 1. I will not be here until Monday so I will not be able to post this weekend. and 2. I will probably post for Zane ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    ~SYVILIOUS~ Pulling Leon into the room and at the same time trying to keep Leona from going after Leon, I think to them: Do not be angry with your brother, ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    ~ZANE~ I was tackled to the ground unexpectedly, rolling to get out of the way I saw that it was just a boy, glaring fiercely at me. I saw blood-lust ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    ~SYVILIOUS~ I sighed and looked away. Not looking at her, I thought: Well I was hoping to get to know you better, and then teach you how to block your ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    ~ZANE~ ok, how is this ambercoultis? I ran over to her and looked around, trying to figure out what was happening and/or who was doing it. After a few minutes ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    ~ZANE~ Ignoring Jase's comment for the moment, I turned to Azrayel and said: "Well, I wasn't planning on meeting any other hybrids on my way to Nevada, but you can ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    A.N. There is only two full forms you can be in: vampire and the animal you fused with. Sometimes you can be a cross between them, but it is only ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    ~SYVILIOUS~ I do not know what you are talking about, then, shutting my mind off to Leon, I sent a message to Leona. Do not come through the secret passageway ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    ~SYVILIOUS~ Ignoring the glare i got from Leon, I think to Leona: We take in hybrids that have nowhere to live after being fused, give them a place to live, ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    ~ZANE~ "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't, oh wait a second." I turn and shout down the hall to the others, "I may have a way to see if you ...

    Jun 27, 2008


You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer