User avatar

vamplord12

  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    A.N. Sasuke1214 will not be in the story book for a while so thats why I sent his character off on some mission to find another hybrid. So if you ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    ~ZANE~ "Yes, I am Zane. and what would your name be?" I said, trying to say something intelligent. "I'm Jase, where am I?" "You are in the headquarters of The ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    ~SYVILIOUS~ I hear a crash from the next room over. It was the room occupied by the new girl. I rush out of my room and into the hallway. I ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    ~SYVILIOUS~ I hear a voice outside my room, it is Kratos. "Hey Syv, Zane wants us to make a room for a leopard, since room 5 is the next one ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    ~ZANE~ I get out of the building with not much time to spare. As I run from the building I call up Kratos. "Hey bro, I need a room for ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    A.N. SIC, you can bring yourself in, but you might want to be in another country or state and you can meet up with us later. also...after much thought and ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    PROLOGUE 2 years before actual story Five scientists were huddled around an operating table. On the table was a boy who looked around 13. This boy, was a vampire. And ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreamscape- Chapter 1

    hey Lupe...it's me again...and i'm reviewing/critiquing your stuff...i'm like a stalker aren't i? but it isn't stalking cause i know you want me to follow you... A growl slipped past ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um...Hi everyone

    hey Senri! im Dan/Vamplord/Vampy/Pantherboy/Pink Panther (you would get those last two by being in the chat with me) welcome to YWS! if you need any crits. or reviews im here ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Description of storyline: scientists who know about the creatures of the night have come to discover a new type of scientific uses: fusing the vampire race with that of an ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Semiprecious, The Beggining

    i like is a start to a very good story, and to agree with Wolf...you do have some spelling errors in there that you need to fix, and since you ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Darkfall

    this was a very good story...i liked how there was the twist on the life of an assassin and what could potentially happen if you were to become one. the ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Fear thee whom I loved

    very good...since so far i have read all the books in the twilight series...this has great detail coming from the books...nice job and keep writing ~Dan

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: fight!!!

    i can easily see that jabberhut and psychicninja had a lot to say about this...but i will make this short...correct the misspellings and continue with the story...i would really like ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    well...since i dont like my parents i would let them be taken...but if i had to have them to survive...then i would try to rescue them what would you do ...

    Jun 2, 2008


Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman