User avatar

valiant

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Wardens chapter 2

    Same as with chapter one, I'm looking to get this looked over by a couple people and get some feedback as to where I should start in on cleaning this ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Deliverance: Prologue

    DUN DUN DUN! Sorry, it just seemed appropriate. Very dramatic ending... we don't necessarily know what that demon's going to do, but whatever it is, it can't be good. It's ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Master of the Night - Chapter 1

    I like your diction very much... it’s adequately descriptive without drowning out the story. And it is an interesting story... it could go in any direction at this point, but ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: "The Wardens" chapter 1

    I haven't worked on this for a while, and I'm looking to clean it up a bit before getting too much back into it. Just looking for some feedback as ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: I. Fifteen Minutes of Solitude

    Your writing is gorgeous, and this is an engaging story so far. The characters already seem quite alive, and the dialogue is very natural. I was also a little confused ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Potential prologue

    Preliminary or not, I thought that this was lovely. It had a few tics in the grammer here and there, but I think that the other responders already hit on ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Legasp! Eragon's going to talk with Paolini's OTHER alter-ego!" Eh heh heh heh. I sadly am going to at least skim this book to find out what happens to Murtahg.... ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Teeth, a horror story

    Hello guys. Thank you all for taking the time to read this! I can't say I really --enjoy-- being grilled like this, but I think I'll definetly have to make ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Teeth, a horror story

    Alright, I know I'm not supposed to summarize or anything, but I'd just like to say that this isn't a one shot, and I'm working on some more. I'm curious ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Monster

    God, poor girl. Anyway, I have to say that I really loved the format you put this in. It's different, but I thought it was easy to read, and made ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Finally Home-prelude

    I think it's a great start for a story, very nicely written. On it's own I can't make much of it...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Hello! Thanks for posting this story. It has lots of potential as a very honest and personal piece.... it is one already, really, but one huge thing is standing in ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    I loved that part! I guess I just like gruesome stuff...?

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from another newbie!

    Heh heh heh. I love limericks. I have always wondered about how the one with the man from nantucket actually ends.... I've got the last two words covered at least...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from another newbie!

    Hello! I'm new here and I thought I'd introduce myself by asking you all a question. Have you ever memorized poetry? One of my teachers once told me that a ...

    Apr 4, 2008


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss