User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    ~Trini Marks- Apollo As the game passed on, we stayed in , fighting as a team. I liked it. That Avalon guy ruined it. As the poisonous paint ball connected ...

    Nov 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    so sorry.

    Nov 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    ~Trini Marks- Apollo I wasn't sure what phased me, but my eagerness quickly dissolved as we stepped foot onto the field. There was no turning back now, might as well ...

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Angel's Maze

    I really don't want this one to die before it starts!

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    ~Trini Marks- Apollo The few voices gained intensity, and my slight movements put the two figures, one more than the other, on edge. I slipped my paper and pencil into ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Angel's Maze

    under construction. Name- Terrara. [T-uh-rare-uh] "Terra" Sallsburry. Age- 17 Gender- female Appearance- Personality- Terrara is the curious type, she's always asking questions. That's what happens af

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    ~Trini Marks- Apollo I was eager to play DeathBall, but the lack of a partner slimmed my chances of winning. I wanted a partner, but every time I got the ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Angel's Maze

    under construction Name- Ryder Brooks. Age- 58 Gender- Male Appearance- Personality- Ryder is a mysterious type of guy. You never know exactly what he's thinking. Many think he's easy to ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Angel's Maze

    Female angel spot saved! Name- Kael [kay-le] Sanders. Age- 54 (looks around 16) Gender- Female. Appearance- Personality- Kael is one of the most determined people you'll ever meet, she has ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Trini Marks- Apollo Everyone seemed to be dumping their plates in the fire, but since I didn't wake up in time to get a plate , I sort of just ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Trini Marks. - Apollo I have always been a late sleeper , but man! I woke up super late! Thankfully, I had taken a shower the night before, so all ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    I know it's my sb, but i haven't been on in a while - because of volleyball, and it was dying before i left , can someone catch me up? ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Name: Trini Marks. Age (10-18): 16 Parents (Mortal and Godly): Kendra Marks(birth mom) and Apollo. Appearance: (this is how she does her hair, and the color of it.) Personality: Trini ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Leda~ In Will's arms, I felt safe; not as safe as I did in Liam's arms, but it was beginning to grow. I didn't know weather or not to tell ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Angels Vs. Demons *Not Started/Accepting*

    I'm sorry, I don't think I can keep up with this SB as well as my others.

    May 7, 2011


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind