User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: Twelve (Started!)

    I Apologise for not posting recently , my computer has been messing up. I'm at school , but I might not have the time to post . Nevetheless , i'm ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Trini Marks - Apollo. "I was the one who asked you for paintball, so it's kinda my fault that you got poisoned." I couldn't help but ask why he was ...

    Dec 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The "Specials" Curse.

    The regulars are living a normal life as they would any other day, They really get involved when the specials start going to school . (; ~Eden - Baz~ I ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The "Specials" Curse.

    A few of you are going a bit to fast. I have some stuff to include before everyone gets settled. :3 ~Eden "Baz" - The house. ~ Most of the ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Twelve (Started!)

    Kaieera Kingsburry "Kai"~ Lion dashed out in the form of Alex. As one of the top codes, I don't see how she was still alive. Lion had always been the ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: The "Specials" Curse.

    This is where everyone (except the regulars are staying ! Whoop whoop! only ,a tad smaller , they live in the rich neighborhood. The rooms are bedrooms are big, but ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: Twelve (Started!)

    Kaieera Kingsburry "Kai"~ The room was filled with loud noise. I had a feeling of what Alex would be thinking. I was distracted at the time, not by anything in ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: The "Specials" Curse.

    As soon as Fiction gets her profiles done we can start c:

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    ' ~Trini Marks- Apollo~ A slight pressure to my cheek sent chills down my spine ; it was Cailan , had he just kissed me on the cheek? I opened ...

    Dec 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: The "Specials" Curse.

    I better not make Catarina mad. xD That would be horrible. She causes the nightmares then they come true... oh jeez.

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: The "Specials" Curse.

    under construction. Name: Eden "Baz" Age: [13-19] 16 Gender: Female Power: Absorption. Curse: Her dreams and nightmares become reality. Personality: Eden is a strong girl with a not so forcefull ...

    Nov 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: The "Specials" Curse.

    Over the years , there has been many stories about the "gifted" people; People who seem to have strange or inhuman abilities such as flight, super-strength, invisibility , duplication and ...

    Nov 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Twelve (Started!)

    i'll take a spot c: Under construction. Name: Kaieera [Ky-e-ra] Kingsburry. "Kai" Age: 19 Gender: Female. Code Number: 11 Power: Temporal and Physical Duplication. Appearance: No makeup. When she does

    Nov 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Immortal Struggles

    I have to much going on at the moment to keep up with this SB ad it sort of confuses me. Sorry :(

    Nov 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    ' ~Trini Marks- Apollo~ Cailan motioned for me to come to him when it was time to receive the rewards; it was getting harder and harder to stay on my ...

    Nov 15, 2011


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind