User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Hades~ I made sure Hera and Aphrodite were gone out of hearing reach before I spoke to Eris. Fury radiated from her eyes, grasping both daggers tight.Befoe she had the ...

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Hades~ "Aphrodite, my sweet. You know I love you, but stopping now wouldn't prove anything. Stopping would show that i'm a weak leader who falls when beauty arrives." I looked ...

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)

    Name: Andrilyn "Andy" Summers Age: 15 Power/Circus Act: Duplication and very stretchy. She Acts as a contortionist and can duplicate not fully to make a weird attraction (like a two ...

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Hades~ Everything was going perfect. The presence of Hera shocked me a bit, was she really going against her husband? I took in the information both sources were giving me. ...

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)

    I'd like to reserve a girl who has telekinesis and invisibility. :3 and possibly another person with duplication :D

    Feb 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Poseidon~ Aphrodite frowned, then looked up. "What are we going to do?" I stepped with her over to her desk. My lips pulled together in thought. "We need to get ...

    Feb 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Hades~ My eyes narrowed toward Magnus. He seemed powerful, not as powerful as I , but none the less, a good addition. To some extent , Magnus looked nervous. I ...

    Feb 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    i'm so excited :3

    Feb 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Time Traveler Boarding School[accepting]

    DT

    Feb 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Poseidon~ "Hey Poseidon. A meeting just ended if you wanted to be there, the next one is in a few hours." I mentally cursed at myself. Late? Again? I let ...

    Feb 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Poseidon~ The war both excited , and disappointed me; it would be great to show Hades who's boss, but what if we couldn't? No need for thoughts like that. I ...

    Feb 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Time Traveler Boarding School[accepting]

    Sounds great!

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    Name: Tansy Peterson Age 16 Gender: Female Watcher , trainer or subject: Subject Ability: Flight. Limit: She is REALLY clumsy when she's not flying, Appearance: Personality(include strengths and weakn

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Name: Poseidon Side (evil or good.): Good Power: Control of the water and waterlife. (This is only for one of the main Charcaters) Power from god/goddess: God of the seas ...

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    Name: Carson Rayfell. Age: 21 Gender: Male Watcher , trainer or subject: Ranger/long range Trainer Ability: He has incredible senses , so much so that he can read minds, and ...

    Feb 21, 2012


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter