-
Re: Stones Of Destiny
last time i tried this one it was a fail, don't let it die! Recently, five stones have been discovered far underneath the earths crust,by a group called the Jumlae,and ...
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: The Darkness
(happy Tab?) Name- Melissa (Mel) Age- 16 Gender- Female Description/picture (Please no amine)- For/Against- Against. Power, if one- sometimes can talk to/understand animals/humans.(with her mind) Pers
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: FlashForward
Name: Alyssa (Aly) Age(13+): 16 Gender: Female Personality: Aly is very loving and quiet, but she will speak up for what she thinks. She normally hates to fight, but gets ...
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: C.O.E. project
The year is 2040, knowledge has increased immensely in the last 30 years. A group of scientists came together in 2015 and decided to experiment with cloning, not just of ...
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: Protectors
Kaycee-Animal control Kaycee glanced up with Amelia's words, automatically looking out the door, as if she would find someone/something waiting for her. Shaking her head she replied, " No , ...
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: Gifted *details inside*
can we start since we already have alot of people?
May 27, 2010 -
Re: Gypsy Child
~Sarah Jade~ The strange path eventually became very dark,and the farther i went the more eerie it became.But something wanted me to stay on track so i swallowed my fear ...
May 26, 2010 -
Re: Gifted *details inside*
Name: Alice (icy) Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance/Picture: Skills: Making music,Drawing,and very intelligent Weaknesses: to much thought,darkness,and heights Likes: music,having a good time,writing,
May 26, 2010 -
Re: Vanished
is it to late to join?
May 26, 2010 -
Re: Gypsy Child
~Sarah Jade~ I woke up in a large mind was spinning, i was hoping it was all a dream.I heard some people from our group talking,so, i looked down,no-one in ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: The Hunted
~Kendall~ "Sounds like a plan!" I walked over to the bright fire,and sat on a log.I looked up from staring at the fire,to look into the dark woods i had ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: The Hunted
~Kendall~ "I'm Kendall and thanks!" i said with a smile.
May 25, 2010 -
Re: The Hunted
I climbed up a tree, and chopped down one of the small branches.The sound echoed throughout the woods, and i jumped down to the ground. I carved a spear out ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: Stones Of Destiny
it depends....but probably yes
May 25, 2010 -
Re: The Hunted
"If someone catches something, I'll cook." I offered weakly, surprisingly every one began to dig through their bags. Maybe we weren't helpless! "I'll get something!" i pulled out my bag(that ...
May 25, 2010
