-
Re: Gone
~Skye~ "Hey, i'm gonna' go an a walk, i'll be back in a lil bit." I said to Cassi and Kyle. I found a small trail, that seemed to have ...
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.
(thanks i wasn't sure of the conclusion cause i was outta my mind =P) Edit: GAH! ~Maeve~ I blinked as i watched in amazement. Even if I wasn't a rider, ...
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)
i fixed it(:
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.
should we just wait for her to explain before we continue, or should we just keep going and act like we never landed or something like that??? if i remember ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.
OK, last night in chat, we were going over some ways for this to happen. We found one instead of hatching it's a three day plan. I should let Ray ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)
I had a spot saved. Name: Katrina (kat) Gender: Female Age: 15 almost 16 Personality: Katrina is a sassy and sarcastic, yet sweet and protective girl. Her love of animals ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.
okay i have what i wrote copied and saved for later.
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.
sorry it's not alot, i'm kinda loopy, as some people put it. ~Maeve~ My mind was panicking, as i Thought of what to say. "I-I'm Maeve" I said quietly, as ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Gone
~Skye~ As I was walking with Cassi and Kyle through the sand to get something to eat, i noticed i had forgotten about what i had been thinking about. I ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Meteor City
Name: Melia Gender: Female Age: 17 Affiliation: City inhabitant Appearance: Life expectancy: 21 Power: Can read peoples/animals minds and put thoughts into their heads. Personality: Melia loves to be
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.
~Maeve~ I had barely moved, so the subtle stop of it, pushed me up against the wall. I quickly stood up as I tried to regain feeling in my feet, ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: The Strangers (Dead!)
Name: Brookelle(elle) Age: 15 Gender: Female. Personality: Brookelle is the kind of person that you automatically trust. She loves to be around people, but tries keep her emotions hidden. Many ...
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: Gone
For everyone including myself because there are so many people... As listed in your profile sheets User/Character/power/age Peridido Beach: ninjacookiemonster/Cassi Black/Move things with mind/13 chup
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: Stones Of Destiny
Sorry i was asleep. Tabitha why must you put me in this position? gr. Can you start it off? My mom's gonna kill me if she finds me in here, ...
Jul 7, 2010 -
Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)
save me a spot... i'll post it tomorrow. it's 2am here
Jul 7, 2010
