User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: Among the Forgotten

    Zia Mason Zia, being nudged by Wolf, followed Wolf and returned to her human form. "So you're a healer?" Wolf asked the girl. He then moved his vision to Zia. ...

    Feb 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    Carson Rayfell. ~ Everyone gathered in the white, sterile room. Carson looked over everyone, mostly females, he noted. This was their newest batch of 'patients' and it was his job ...

    Feb 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Among the Forgotten

    *sorry my last post was in first person, I forgot I was writing in third person* Zia Mason~ Zia felt relief when Wolf began to play. She tilted her head ...

    Feb 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Among the Forgotten

    Zia Mason ~ I smiled as I saw wolf actually change into a wolf. He was just close enought for me to gain some of his power. I ran towards ...

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Among the Forgotten

    Zia Mason~ Zia couldn't help but think of her defenseless sister fighting for her life, this sacrifice would save her. She had to do this. She felt like crying , ...

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    The people who reserved profiles. When they post them we will start, XD

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    well. once we get the profiles we can start c:

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)

    Name: Navaeh Renee Taylor Age: 15 almost 16 Power/Circus Act: Invisibility and telekinesis. She has an act of 'magic' and as a magician assistant. Appearance: Personality: Navaeh has a rather ...

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Among the Forgotten

    Name- Zia Mason Age 17 Gender - Female Reason- Zia's family sacrificed her, in need of attention and to get the things needed to survive. Appearance- Personality- Zia is the ...

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    ~Hades I forged the blade quickly , plan forming in my mind once more. Damn Zeus. always had to ruin everything. I called for both Eris and Dante as I ...

    Feb 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Hades~ Noting Dante's suggestion, after Eris' little mishap earlier , I think that would be just the job for her. Dante was a smart one, I had no doubt of ...

    Feb 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Time Traveler Boarding School[accepting]

    As soon as all the profiles are in we can start , but we will still be accepting.

    Feb 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    (: I love Taylor Momson :3

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Hades~ Dante's aggravation made me chuckle to myself. He was failing, failing badly. He was being tested and which each new remark power slowly slipped away. I wanted them both ...

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Piper~ The council halls felt forign and cold. Any person in their right mind could tell something was wrong. No matter how hard the Gods tried, they couldn't force away ...

    Feb 23, 2012


Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon