User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    ( I didn't know what to right. x3) ~Katrina (kat)~ "Thanks." I smiled, taking the bag from Sam's muscular arms and giggled at Jay's comment after running into him. I ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pied Piper

    female spot saved.

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Meteor City

    ~Malia~ Dustin was nervous, I could tell by the way he acted. I was nervous to, but i wanted to know more. I debated all the options in my mind, ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ I sighed, looking down at the ring i nearly lost, that Allon had found. I was trying not to pay attention to the stories being told, I didn't like ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    ~Katrina (kat)~ I wasn't your average girl, so imagine how i felt. I was going to a new school, I didn't know anyone, and I was almost positive i wouldn't ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)

    second class female spot saved please.

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    save me a female guardian spot

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ I watched Emmett return to my side,talking was getting easier, but i still had to fight off butterflies everytime he looked at me. I smiled, wondering if he felt ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Meteor City

    ~Melia~ The room was filling up quickly,with people I wasn't familiar with,and didn't have the courage to talk to. I didn't like to be nosy, but at the moment, I ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    ( sorry it's not longer, i kinda lost train of thought.) ~Rose~ The day of the exchange, I have to admit,I was nervous,but I was ready. I slipped on my ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ I knew I wanted to be next, and there was only one more spot open for the day, so I had to go now... or tomorrow. I couldn't wait, ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    Name: Ashynna (Ash) Age: 17 Gender: Female Side (Light or Dark): Light. Element: Spirit. Appearance: Ash has long brunette wavy hair, and chocolate brown eyes. She has a lower lip ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Meteor City

    PB, one of the pictures isn't working. ~Melia~ The glass double doors, were cold on the palms of my hands as i pushed them open. I had been told, that ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cloning of earth(COE) project.

    my second attempt on this story. The year is 2040, knowledge has increased immensely in the last 30 years. A group of scientists came together in 2015 and decided to ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    i claim female light spirit immortal.

    Jul 10, 2010


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena