User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    ~Katrina(Kat)~ I was now sitting at one of the booths, I had no clue what I wanted so I looked down at the menu and said, "The double burger please, ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    ~Katrina(Kat)~ I was slightly sweating and breathing hard, I had practiced for around an hour. I text-ed my mom again, asking her where I could get something to eat. It ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    ~Skye~ I looked around, seeing Kyle,Cassi, and Dylan,supprizingly it was quiet. I didn't know what to say, I was kind of nervous to be completely honest. "Cassi? Have you gotten ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    ~Katrina(Kat)~ My life was great at the moment, but i wait wasn't sure how long it would last. I shoved the rest of my school stuff in my locker, and ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    never mind. I am dropping out sorry.

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Split

    Name: Luciana (Luci) Age: 21 Description( Written)meduim height,golden eyes, Dirty blonde long hair.slender. Picture (No Emo Pictures) Job: Traveler. Personality: Luci is very adventurous,and smart. S

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    oh. Save me a hero spot!!

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Split

    female traveler.

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Meteor City

    ~Melia~ I stood up, knowing that I could help."i'll help" I heard someone giggle, my gave went narrow, staring at the girl who had, then suddenly,she slapped herself. I smirked, ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    ~Katrina (Kat)~ I found myself laughing or at least smiling every time I talked to Brayden or Sam. "Fourth hour,math, I think." I mumbled, hoping that I could make it ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The fall of Dresforn

    will finish later. Which: The Vertino Name: Tatiana Age: 16 Gender: Female. Appearance(Anime or not): Strengths: Personality: Other:

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: X-Men: Rise of the Fallen

    Name: Karlae Age: 16 Appearance: Personality: Karlae is definitely unique, she loves to be outdoors, and she can't stand to be alone. She is amazing at building people up. She ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)

    Name: Karidee Age: 18 Gender: Female. Class: second Why's s/he on board?: She has been sent aboard by a rich family, She had done them a huge favor in the ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    This is kinda like the book i'm writing Name- Kacela (Kace) Age- 16 Allegiance- Guardian. Species (if evil)- N/A Appearance/attire- ignore the thing in the corner. Weapons/Equipment- The heel of ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: X-Men: Rise of the Fallen

    girl spot!

    Jul 12, 2010


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson