User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    ~Kaine~ Most of the neighborhood was either at the skate park or worrying about their money, but that didn't strike my interest at the moment. I walked down the road, ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bonjour! (No longer accepting.)

    Name- Joycelin (Joy) Age- 15 Gender- Female Appearance- Personality- Very smart and athletic. she is very tough, and is really competitive. Her looks can be deceptive,she has her sassy moments. ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    ~Rose~ I saw expressions from others, the "different" kids seemed to be freaking them out. But, I strangely thought it was cool. I wanted to know more, but how? I ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    ~Rae~ Skating was amazing, it helped me forget.The sound of the wheels on the board rolling against the ground,and the rush you get, when you go down a ramp, was ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bonjour! (No longer accepting.)

    save female spot please.

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)

    ~Karidee~ April 10th/ 7:20pm The boat was simply amazing. Once I boarded, It was around dinner time, so I went straight to the second class dining hall. There was so ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ I woke up, the wind howling, this time, I had a flashlight,so hopefully I wouldn't scream again. I sat against a tree and leaned my head back, closing my ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    ~Rose~ My mind was freaking out, I just looked calm. Who came up with this stupid idea? I Thought standing up from the grass. I dusted off my pants and ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    Name: Kaine Age: 16 Group:Rich Kid Appearance: Dark brown medium length hair that slightly falls over his eyes, Tall, muscular, Golden eyes, White teeth. Personality: Kaine is very loud, and ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    Name: Raelynn (Rae) Age: 15 Group:Skater Appearance (description and picture): green black and blonde long hair, tall, Bright green eyes,slender, Personality: Rae Is very outgoing, and has a music obs

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    girl skater please.

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ I Looked and felt like a complete baby. If only they knew what happened. I thought. After the group became smaller, I looked over and saw Blake sleeping. I ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Meteor City

    ~Melia~ I saw Dustin stand up, and a flood of relief flooded my nerves. He sat back down, and I smiled at him. I picked up my notebook, barely listening ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ By the time I awoke, the group was surrounding me. I could feel the heat flood my face, as I looked up at Emmett. Emmett had comforted me, but ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    (i couldn't thatink of anything to write) ~Skye~ The sky, a mixture of pink,blue,purple,and light yellow, was amazing, It looked like a large painting, up above. I was getting a ...

    Jul 13, 2010


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov