User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    **Thanks** ~Rae~ "No." I said flatly, as my shocked expression turned into a glare. "Not if she's there." I continued, ready for anything they had to say. "Who? Cassandra?" "Yes, ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ I noticed the large cut on Kassie's arm, but I knew she trusted me, and I wasn't going to break it. I followed her down partially, until i reached ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    ~Rae~ The others hadn't noticed that i'd went back to the skate park. No-one was there, so I snuck over to my ramp, and climbed under it to get my ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: It's Elementaly Mental! (dumb title, i know, will change)

    I will finish when I get home Name: Coventina (Tina or Venti) Age:16 Court: Water. Appearance: Personality: Once she is determined, she won't give up until she wins. She is ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: It's Elementaly Mental! (dumb title, i know, will change)

    save spot!! junior female mage

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    ~Rae~ Macey motioned me to come over to where she was, so I skated down the ramp and over by her. "You wanna come over, stay the night a-" she ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    ~Rose~ I looked at the new schedule in my hand, What the hell? I thought seeing all the strange classes listed. I wandered through the halls, confused, as I tried ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ The moments Kassie had been with me, were some of my favorite. Kassie, holding me, like we had known each other for years. I could tell she had been ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    ~Rae~ This whole time, i'd been watching, planning. I had a plan, and I wasn't going to let that blonde, stuck up, spoiled chick steal my home.No-one knew, but this ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ After that, Emmett was going to ask me whats wrong?!! I thought furiously. I climbed the nearest tree.I felt the rough tree bark scrape my leg, but all I ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    (does the first paragraph remind you of any certain day Tabitha?) ~Maeve~ Though I was deep in the woods, I could still look out from the trees and see the ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)

    ~Karidee~ 6:35/April 11th There, in the library, made my mind rejoice. The rows of books were uncountable, and the variety was endless, I ran my fingers over the books, on ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    ~Rae~ The loud scream and Becca automatically turned, only to see Cassandra, and all most all of the guys surrounding her. My mind thought at rapid speed, and the happy ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    ~Katrina(Kat)~ I received my food, and ate it, I was starving,but I didn't want to look like a slob, so I ate at normal far the neighborhood had been okay, ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ I woke up to see everyone talking among themselves, except Kassie I know I didn't really know her, but she felt like a sister to me.The leaves crunched as ...

    Jul 14, 2010


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon