User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    Rhema (Ema) I stood looking completely different then how I was feeling. outside, I looked as if I was taking it all in. On the inside I was crying because ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    ~Rose~ After I replied, he stopped immediately and looked around the hall, noticing no one was around us. He completely ignored my question, so at the time I referred to ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    -Name: Rhema (Ema) -Age: 16 -Gender: (Keep to Ratio) Female -Appearance: (No emo pics) -Personality: Ema can be very sarcastic and snappy, but her nature is sweet and protective. Many ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    Don't let this die!!!!!!!

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    ~Rose~ (sorry its so short, I didn't know what to write) We had been walking for a while now, so I was getting kind of curious. But, I didn't want ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bonjour! (No longer accepting.)

    ~Joy~ As the talking between people became louder, I was silent. I had put my iPod in my jacket pocket, so I spipped the headphones up, I put them in ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    Girl spot saved please.

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bonjour! (No longer accepting.)

    ~Joy~ I claimed my spot,one of the two right near the window. I threw my bags on the dresser, and flung backwards onto the soft bed. I sat up against ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bonjour! (No longer accepting.)

    Can we start??

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    ~Kat~ I reached the soccer field, I was alone, so I didn't have to worry about embarrassing myself.I set my bag down on the benchnext to the field. I kicked ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    ~Rose~ This was all completely awkward, but at least I could talk to someone new.After he looked at my schedule, he held it out for me. I saw Skylee, and ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    ~Maeve~ We were running, and laughing, now that takes some energy! Emmett was still catching up, but we were both breathing extremely hard, so we had to rest. Kassie and ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    LIVE!!!!!!

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    ~Rose~ On the opposite side of the hall, I saw another person.. well .. monster. He moved his head down and looked at me, I tried not to look, but ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pied Piper

    -Name: Kaydence(Kay) -Age: 16 -Gender: Female -Appearance Written: Around 5'9", Bright blue eyes, slender, Blonde hair that is black underneath. -Appearance Picture: -Personality Strengths: Kay is ver

    Jul 16, 2010


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.