User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    ~Rae~ "Thanks." I replied to Blayne. Macey was looking through her movies. To break the silence I said "We're planning to stay up, right?" louder then usual as I reached ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bonjour! (No longer accepting.)

    can someone bring my charrie in?

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    ~Rhema~ I Walked into the class to see other already fighting and Derek yelling. The wooden sword in my hand, was temping me to lash out all my pain and ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    DT link (:

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    will finish Name: Alida(Ali) Age (16-18) 16 Gender: Female Appearance: Wings: they are the other way around and they are huge! Personality: Ali is very strong and competitive, her determination ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    Telekinesis female spot please(: and yes, it is like Maximum ride, and you know how much I love em!

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    ~Rhema(Ema)~ I stopped, then looked back at her. "Thats all I wanted from him." My eyes slowly changed back to there normal color. Then, directed at blue eyes, I hissed ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Wanted

    team spot girl.(:

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    ~Rhema(Ema)~ By now everyone was demonstrating their powers. I watched the two girls torment the guy, and almost started crying because I was laughing so hard. I wanted to be ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    Rhema(Ema)(sorry it's so short. I heard all the commotion,and felt the Ice cold water ran down my back, sending a chill down my spine. I rushed over to the group, ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: X-Men: Rise of the Fallen

    Can someone bring me in? I'm a little confused.

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    ~Rae~ I was completely bored, but at least I didn't have to sleep under a ramp right? I sat up, and grabbed one of my bags. I smiled big. Everyone ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    ~Rose~ The fields felt unending as we walked down them. When we finally stopped, we were at a strange place but I really liked it. He was telling me something ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    ~Katrina(Kat)~ The sky was getting darker by the minuete. I picked up the soccer ball, and went back to the bench. I drank the rest of the water, and put ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    ~Rhema(Ema)~ Everyone flooded out of the mess hall, to go to their cabin. I walked down the path, heart beat getting faster with every step closer. As I reached the ...

    Jul 18, 2010


The brain is wider than the sky.
— Emily Dickenson