User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: Behind Veils *Full*

    Name: Erian Whitedagger Age: 16 Gender: female Rank: (Soldier, Tracker, Criminal, Royalty) Criminal Appearance: Personality: Erian Is very defensive and doesn't trust easily but if you break her trust

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind Veils *Full*

    save spot for female criminal?

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Run with the Pack

    whoops. haha I fixed it (:

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Run with the Pack

    Jaycelle(Jay) I followed Marie's every move, not wanting to fall behind or get caught on a stray branch. Pack? I couldn't help but letting my mind wander I had heard ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: The YWS Mansion

    Name (user or real name, or both): untameabletiger/ Hope Appearance (A picture of you or just written): Likes: Music, chocolate, writing, guys, rain, funny people, Random people. Dislikes: people who ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Remainders [Started] [Full]

    ~Rachelle~ When the fire alarm sounded, It turned from calmness to madness. I rolled off the bed, and got up.I stood by the window, scared to death. I was feeling ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Remainders [Started] [Full]

    ~Rachelle~ Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thats all I could think. the only awkward thing was, sleeping in the same bed as a guy? well.. at least he was ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Down to the Center of the Earth

    ~Jaelynn Marie Merilander "Jae" I screamed, rather loudly, which directed everyones attention to me, then the male figure behind me who smelled awkwardly of old fish and tacos. Giving Caramella ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Remainders [Started] [Full]

    ~Rachelle~ Thunder roared and lightning struck. Thats three now. I thought. I followed, keeping pace with the rest, until we reached the hotel. The light brown walls and large white, ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Remainders [Started] [Full]

    ~ Rachelle~ The rest of the grop had came to help, but I was pretty sure I had it. "I'm fine" I said, I didn't mean to snap but I ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Down to the Center of the Earth

    I'm sorry but i'm a little lost can someone bring me in?

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Run with the Pack

    Jaycelle(Jay) 14 Adrenalin coursed through my veins as a tearing sensation rippled over my slender body. it felt as if I was stripping my old body away. The pain turned ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Down to the Center of the Earth

    oh, i'm sorry. I fixed it is that better?

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Remainders [Started] [Full]

    ~Rachelle~ The blinding lights of the arena surrounded our group; they began to dim as we stepped one by one into the VIP section. Earbuds stuffed in my ears and ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    (my other storybook failed before it even began, so i changed it to this, sorry for the confusion.) Over many years, the battle between good and evil has been sugarcoated. ...

    Jan 6, 2011


cats, actually.<3
— theromanticchemist