-
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Ian Hart~ Awen's smile didn't reach her eyes, I felt bad now, My reaction was uncalled for. "It is sometimes, when I go back to normal, sometimes the side effects ...
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: Among the Forgotten
`Zia Mason~ I glanced over to where Wolf was focused. I could use his power and fly, He was, after all, the one I felt most comfortable around. I came ...
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Carson Rayfell I looked at Bella. Did she just wink at me? Well. That was interesting. Are we going to fight? That's an understatement. She obviously hadn't seen the schedule. ...
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
(Ranger51 , go for it! We could use some more!) Ian Hart~ Awen. Such a pretty name. Why was her half of the room blue after all? God forbid her ...
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)
Navaeh Renee Taylor `Mornings, my favorite time of the day. Having telekinesis, I always have to get up really early to help unload. But being with this freakshow, the quietest ...
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Ian Hart I gave a half smile as Awen moved to the blue half of the room. She was an interesting character.The bags? Why was it there? What did it ...
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Carson Rayfell~ The group was getting restless, but I had to keep my composure. That Paker girl had a strong power, I could tell. She had a strong Aura. I ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
name: Ian Hart Age: 18 Gender: Male Watcher , trainer or subject: Subject Ability: Duplication Limit: sometimes his duplication doesn't go back to normal. (Example: having four arms after a ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Carson Rayfell. "Why do we need partners?" A group of two asked. I looked around , counting the number of people. There was an odd number. I looked down , ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
~Tansy Peterson I had so many more questions, like: can you choose when you have your visions? Do you know when you are seeing the future? How do you tell? ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Tansy Peterson~ Oh. Well. The future? That seemed like a more useful power than mine. It sounded interesting. I wasn't really sure what was going on around me, all I ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
(don't you just love how we're the only ones writing XD) Tansy Peterson~ I felt Micah's jacket over my shoulders. I smiled. He was sweet, no one was ever this ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
~Tansy Peterson Micah seemed a bit jumpy after I hugged him. I was surprised he hadn't said anything about my tattoos , but halfway glad. A small part of my ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Tansy Peterson~ I waited for his reply, I looked up at him. "Uh, sure" He nodded. I smiled, suddenly aware of my showing tattoos. I was wearing black tights under ...
Feb 26, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Tansy Peterson Everyone else was getting partners, so I decided to get one as everyone else was. A dark haired guy was standing off to the side. I went over ...
Feb 26, 2012
