User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Liam~ Jewels' scream echoed through the room. She had slid down the door, clutching her perfect curls. I Once again whispered to her hoping she would stop screaming. My voice ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~leda~ "I'm Sorry!" The thunder was so loud I barely heard over it as he spoke he grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. I felt a big rush of ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Little Things.[[accepting]]

    I guess we can start, we have enough people.

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: Darkness Rising

    Mauvea "Vea"(Mow-vaya) Fresh tears rolled down my face, I didn't want to be sold, but I had no way to stop it. My useless thinkig was interrupted by a soft ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Leda~ Oh, Sure! We are definetely going to believe a statement as far fetched as that from a women we've never met before! I thought to my self, mentally rolling ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Leda~ Everyone was told to come to some meeting, I almost bailed, but with all these people missing, I didn't want to take that chance. I sat down and watched ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Little Things.[[accepting]]

    House layout- The sun room,kitchen, breakfast,laundry and garage are on the first floor the second floor bedrooms are all connected and the space is larger. The guest room is the ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Little Things.[[accepting]]

    I didn't realize that! You make it sound like you can see something.. well actually, the second one is wearing a tube top xD

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Little Things.[[accepting]]

    Link to the DT -

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Little Things.[[accepting]]

    *in progress* Name: Zeffa "Effie or Rose" Merilace Age: 16 Class: Middle Gender: Female Appearance:Effie's messy brown hair falls near the center of her back when down and naturally frames ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Little Things.[[accepting]]

    Whoops! I fixed it xD thanks, my spell check says it's not a word D:

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Little Things.[[accepting]]

    This is a TAH HAT story book(personal joke) ran by both me and forsakinshadow. What you were told: You are being tested both mentally and physically with the others in ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Leda~ To blow off some steam, I decided to walk around with my ipod. After running inside to get it, I circled the orphanage humming along to breakdown by Seether. ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Leda~ Stepping outside was one of the most rejuvenating things one of us could do. I wasn't trapped in that place any more. I sat down, apart from the group, ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Darkness Rising

    male Bastilin and female Kaiser spots saved please (: Names: Mauvea "Vea"(Mow-vaya) Age: 2.5 about 17 Gender: Female Race: Kaiser Appearance: Vea has an odd appearance for a Kaiser, there's ...

    Mar 13, 2011


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre