User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Liam~ (sorry if this makes no sense, Tabby knows why.) The room was filled with heavy silence, unbearable to stand. "First we come to an agreement. I'll save a few ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Generation 700

    ~Leann Forth~ I was the first awake, which was unusual for me. But the rest soon filled around the fire that wasn't visible from the side of the pot. I ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Liam~ This woman was cold, could she really be my mother? or was she just trying to confuse us into her trap. No matter which choice we made, it still ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Liam~ Save a few of my friends? Few. It kept repeating in my head. Jewel. JEWEL! She better not hurt Jewel. "What is it?" I asked sternly. "Help me fix ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Little Things.[[accepting]]

    I Was excited about this one too D:

    May 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    I guess we can start, It will probably fail, but I really want to keep it alive.

    May 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Leda~ I shook with anxiety and hope, until those five words i have never been able to forget, stiffly flowed out of the womans mouth. "The mother's name is Malinda ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Generation 700

    Name- Cecelia "Cece' CC" Lockheart Age- 18 Appearance- Personality- Cecelia is outgoing to an extent, even if it is out of her comfort zone. She stands out in the crowd ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Generation 700

    unnderconstruciton Name- Leann Forth Age- 16 Appearance-. Leann stands at about 5'3" with brown hair that flows down to her middle back. She has Yellow-blue eyes that are framed with ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Aftershock

    (sorry if this sucks, it's 5 am and I have not slept at all.) Character profiles: Name: Ginnada Duplexer "lex" Gender: Female Age: 18 Appearance: she multiple piercings Group: Dusk ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Leda~ This all happened so fast and all I could think about was allthe internal and external pain that still filled me completely. I was internaly numbed until Will showed ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Leda~ Did he mean it? Will Sounded sure, but I wasn't, I just didn't want to get hurt. Again. I slowly made my way to the mess hall the next ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Liam~ Jewel slid her hand to meet mine, and pulled it down, kissing my fingers gently. We barely knew each other but we somehow we had a connection. I moved ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Leda~ I stared at the floor, not noticing the quick rate everyone was leaving. By the time I realized it, it was to late to leave, Will and I were ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Little Things.[[accepting]]

    ~Zeffa "Effie or Rose" Merilace~ When the government called, she was sort of creeped out at first, but when the doors of the building opened, she knew that she would ...

    Mar 21, 2011


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria